Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love you Jenn!

Okay before now I've just been using this site as a way to vent my frustrations and feelings. I'm sure that medical updates will be slow to come in and since we never know what or when is next. So I probably will keep blogging my thoughts and feelings on this site more than anything else.

Believe it or not I actually wanted to do something nice today. It's not just today but every day I love my wife for all the crud I put on her after life, work, and the kids have already got her. If I can keep her awake long enough she still gives me the special treatment that she knows I desire. Now you perverts need to get your head out of the gutter because I am not talking about that. She does make sure I am relaxed and comfortable before the lights go out. She makes sure I get down all these 20 pills I take a day. She makes sure all my devices are working the right way before she leaves. She does all the gross stuff that person in my condition needs help with. While I can get frustrated easily she is calming voice in my head. When lots of people would've left she stayed and we got stronger. I don't say it enough how much I love her. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me! These two songs I have put on this blog say it all much better than I could. I went looking for the Ray whatever his last name is song and found the Gladys song by accident. Please enjoy them both.

RAY LAMONTAGNE - YOU ARE THE BEST THING
http://youtu.be/g25ZjKBXw8Q

Gladys Knight - ♥♫ "You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" 
http://youtu.be/VJldWRYe8k4

No comments:

Post a Comment